Baby Shower for Felicia & Jeff!

I am on the road today, traveling to my niece Felicia's (and hubby Jeff) baby shower. So instead of my usual "Super Sunday" ch... thumbnail 1 summary
I am on the road today, traveling to my niece Felicia's (and hubby Jeff) baby shower. So instead of my usual "Super Sunday" challenge card, I have for you the baby card I made for the shower.

This is the shower invitation I received in the mail and I thought....hmmm, punch art here I come!


As you've noticed, they are expecting a baby boy. Oliver will be here in July. I used some of the elements from the invitation to create this card:


The "1" Circle Punch" makes for an easy way to cut out all of those circles I decided to use for my background, alternating the colors. Since "Peach Parfait and "Pear Pizzazz" cardstocks are going to be retiring colors at the end if this month, I used both colors to try to reduce some of my scraps (I hate throwing stuff away!).

For the "Punch Art" monkey, I had just a tad bit of trimming by hand as we no longer carry the small oval punch that use to layer perfectly over the "Large Oval Punch". (I still have mine but don't use it in my business). I also had to hand-cut the tiny mouth. The nose, eyebrows and grin were all hand-draws with "Stampin' Write Markers":


Monkey Tools:
  • 1 3/8" Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Large Oval Punch
  • 3/4" Circle Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Cupcake Punch (eyes)
  • Owl Punch (cheeks)
  • Early Espresso & Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers
  • Signo White Gel Pen
Once the monkey was all assembled, I glued him to a circle cut with the "2 1/2" Circle Punch" in "Pear Pizzazz". 

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Island Indigo
  • Inks: Craft Whisper White, Stampin' Write Markers in Early Espresso & Rose Red, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Cupcake Punch, Owl Punch, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét