The Road to Hotlanta!

If Georgia is known for it’s Georgia Peaches, they would be cooking on the pavement if given the chance. The car thermometer reached a scorc... thumbnail 1 summary
hotlanta2
If Georgia is known for it’s Georgia Peaches, they would be cooking on the pavement if given the chance.

The car thermometer reached a scorching 98 degrees on my drive from Wallburg, NC to Atlanta GA yesterday.

Yes, yes, yes…I know it is hotter in Vegas.  It’s hotter in Phoenix.  I’ve got family and friends there…but Honey Child, this is the SOUTH.

This kind of heat leaves me feeling like I'm walking into the world’s largest dishwasher set on STEAM DRY.

Give it up,  it’s bound to be a bad hair day with this humidity, just go with it….and GLISTEN!

I didn’t get out of the house as early has I had planned.  Several orders had come in over night and I wanted to drop them off at the post office on the way out of town.

One thing lead to another and before I knew it I was 90 minutes behind schedule.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét