Punch Art "Kiss"!

Good morning blog readers. How has the weather been in your area? We can finally say summer is here this week in Maine. Finally! A whole wee... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning blog readers. How has the weather been in your area? We can finally say summer is here this week in Maine. Finally! A whole week of sunshine. It's funny how the sunny days just brighten up ones disposition isn't it?

For today I have a quick & easy way to create a card with "Kisses" on it. Take a peek:


I used my "Brushed Silver Cardstock" and the "Ornament Punch" and made sure to punch on the edge of my cardstock piece to make the bottoms of my kisses flat:


Sponge "Basic Gray Ink" on the edges of your kisses with a "Sponge Dauber". The little "love" tags were made using "Vellum Cardstock" and stamped in "Basic Gray Ink" using the "Tiny Tags Stamp Set". Hand-cut the shape using your "Paper Snips". I used "Stampin' Dimensionals" to pop up my kisses in the center.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Vellum, Brushed Silver
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack
  • Inks;: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags, Petite Pairs
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ornament Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Die, Ribbon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét