Super Sunday-Stampers for Others Challenge!

The sketch challenge below was created by myself in "My Digital Studio" for our "Stampers for Others" team: I post a c... thumbnail 1 summary
The sketch challenge below was created by myself in "My Digital Studio" for our "Stampers for Others" team:
I post a challenge once a month for our Stampin' Up! team. I told the girls to switch out any shapes, that this is just a starting point for their card and any shapes may be substituted. This is my card:


The photo below shows you how I used the circle punch from the "Punch Pack" to cut a very small portion of the designer paper and I used a "Mini Glue Dot" to add it to the center of my button:



Once my cake image was stamped, I used a "Blender Pen" to grab a smidgen of color from the stamped edges and spread the color just enough to show a light tint. I also sponged the edges of my circle with "Summer Starfruit Ink".

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
  • DSP: Patio Party
  • Inks: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
  • Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pennant Punch, Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Blender Pen
  • Stamp Set: Make A Cake, Petite Pairs
  • Accessories: Subtles Designer Buttons
Today at Create with Connie & Mary, we are starting off Week 1 of our New Catalog Edition Subscription with all of our subscribers. Its not to late to join in to receive lots of new projects and ideas!

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét