iPhone-o-gram! A change of Venue!

We are meeting down in Xenia today! 26 quilters, buckets of strip stash and a whole lot of zooming machines! Those who joined us for 3 cons... thumbnail 1 summary
We are meeting down in Xenia today! 26 quilters, buckets of strip stash and a whole lot of zooming machines!

Those who joined us for 3 consecutive days of quilting are slowing down under lack of sleep and miles of endless sewing.

At last count, a few were found to be playing hookey and escaped under guise of a Fabric Acquisition Road Trip to Fabric Shack in Waynesville, a mere 25 mile jaunt away!! Lol!!

I don't blame them---I have a sneaking suspicion I'll find myself in Waynesville tomorrow morning at 10am when the doors open myself---I've heard it's a place not to be missed!

We are all having a grand time---

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét