iPhone-o-Gram! Show Shoppin'!!

It's 3pm and the show is closing. The last of the busses are loading up--quilters with bags and totes and arms full of treasured purchas... thumbnail 1 summary
It's 3pm and the show is closing.

The last of the busses are loading up--quilters with bags and totes and arms full of treasured purchases are sure to be having bus show-and-tell all the
way home to wherever home is.

I've had such a good time visiting with friends who have booths, work in booths or student-friends who stopped to chat and say hello and goodbye.

Dover booksellers has sold out of all my books! I stopped to thank them for carrying them.

There was something I would have bought if I had a car---the show boutique had an electric Wilcox ang Gibbs chain stitch machine for $100.00. I thought of you, Diane in TN!! But they wouldn't ship and my luggage is already at weight limits.

I found the Hmong appliqué folks--remember I fell in love with on of their turtle pincushions at the Somersu Quilt Show in May? I just am so in awe of this work that I found a wallet I needed to have.

Take a look at the eensie prairie points!! Oooohhhhh---and yes, that is an hour glass unit about the size I'd 1/4 my fingernail!!

It's got all kinds of sections and pockets inside and I'm so happy to have found it.

I've hotfoot an hour to kill before I can pick up Pineapple Crazy--so several of us are hanging out at the picnic tables in the shady area outside of the expo center. Feels good to sit and visit!

Vendors are tearing down---another Vermont Quilt Festival has come to a close---it's been so very very memorable!

See you again in 2015, Vermont!

.

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét