Saturday Simple-Paper Doily Butterfly!

Yay, the weekend is here! And today is Saturday Simple! Have you purchased the "Paper Doily Die" from Stampin' Up! yet? Not on... thumbnail 1 summary
Yay, the weekend is here! And today is Saturday Simple! Have you purchased the "Paper Doily Die" from Stampin' Up! yet? Not only can you create elegant doilies just like grammy used to make, how about creating a butterfly with it? Have a peek:


I first cut out my doily using "Melon Mambo Cardstock". Glue the doily to a piece of "Pink Pirouette Cardstock" and run the double layer through your "Big Shot Machine" using the "Beautiful Butterflies Die". I added bling to my butterfly using "Rhinestone Jewels". I also sponged around the edges with a "Sponge Dauber" and "Melon Mambo Ink".

The doily in the background was created with the "Beyond The Garden Designer Paper" and I added a circle of "Pink Pirouette Cardstock" cut with the "2 1/2" Circle Punch" as another layer glued to the back of the doily. I sponged the edges of the doily with "Pacific Point Ink" and a "Sponge Dauber":


The butterfly is plopped up with "Stampin' Dimensionals". The banner I used for my sentiment is from the "Pennant Die". I stamped my sentiment in "Melon Mambo Ink" and scored 1" from each end and again at 1 1/4" on each end. Fold as shown above for a 3D look. 

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
  • DSP: Beyond The Garden
  • Inks: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Pennant Die, Paper Doily Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Sponge Daubers, 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all moms!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét