Free Friday's-Sneak Peek!

I haven't showed you many sample "sneak peeks" yet of our stamps and products coming on June 1st as I've had cards to pos... thumbnail 1 summary
I haven't showed you many sample "sneak peeks" yet of our stamps and products coming on June 1st as I've had cards to post that were created in advance. Today I have a few new items to show you:


Actually, all of the items except for a few punches and the Whisper White Cardstock I used are new. 

Here is a list of all the newbies:
  • Ink Color: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse
  • Cardstock: Primrose Petals
  • Stamp Set: Layered Labels
  • Designer Paper:  Comfort Cafe
  • Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
Other items used: Ribbon Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Cardstock

Only a few days left and you can order some or all of the new items I used on this card! The new catalog is so full of new items. I can't wait to show you! Thanks for stopping by today!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét