CCMC-196

Hello stampers! Just came back from vacation to Washington DC and trying to get back to my regular routine. I posted daily as we traveled so... thumbnail 1 summary
Hello stampers! Just came back from vacation to Washington DC and trying to get back to my regular routine. I posted daily as we traveled so I wouldn't have any interruptions on my posting. Hope you enjoyed all of last week's posts!

We at Create with Connie & Mary have a wonderful sketch for you this week. We would love it if you joined us. Below is this week's sketch:


And my card for this week's challenge:


I used our new "Purse Die" to create the focal image. Not only can you create a 3D purse with this die, but by cutting only portions of the purse, you can create one that lays flat on the front of your card. Pretty neat huh? This is something I thought of on my own one day. You know, those great ideas that just come to you.......the little light bulb goes off in your head!


The Designer Paper you see pictured here is also a new item. You can pre-order both the "Purse Die" and the "Summer Smoochies Designer Paper" for the month of April. These 2 items will be featured in our new "Idea Book & Catalog" that debuts on June 1st. I can't wait!

Make sure you visit "Create with Connie & Mary" to see the wonderful submissions from our team! Have a great day..........oh, and if you need those new items, you know how to find me or click my "Order Stampin' Up Online" button below!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • DSP: Summer Smoochies
  • Inks: Island Indigo
  • Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Purse Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Set: You're A Gem

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét