CCMC197

Welcome to another week of Create with Connie & Mary ! I just love working with all of these girls on our design team. What a creative b... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to another week of Create with Connie & Mary! I just love working with all of these girls on our design team. What a creative bunch. This week we have a color challenge and just take a peek at the wonderful colors we worked with:
These cheery, bright colors reminded me of summer. I am a big time "sandals" girl. As soon as it starts to warm up, I usually dig out my sandals and wear them until November! Well, I received some bad news a few months ago that devastated me. I've been having pains in my feet for quite some time. The minute I get out of bed and my feet hit the floor, I walk and gasp "ow, ow, ow". I finally had to see a podiatrist and it was determined that I've "lost" my arches...........no more sandals for awhile (sorry LL Bean!). I had to be fitted for orthopedic inserts for my shoes and special exercises each morning. If I can't wear them, I guess I'll design with them:


I free-handed the sandals and added slits for my ribbon. I double-stacked all the flowers created with the flower punch from the "Punch Pack" and glued them with "Stampin' Dimensionals". If you look closely at the "Pearl Jewels" in the center of each flower, the pearls are blue! I colored them with a permanent marker to match my card.


I hope you have enjoyed my "sandals" card for today and I do hope that you visit the other design team members at Create with Connie & Mary. You might even want to join us this week. Thanks for dropping in!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Marina Mist
  • Inks: Concord Crush
  • DSP: Paisley Petals
  • Tools: Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: My Friend
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Misc: Permanent Marker
UPDATE: Several of you asked for the pattern I used for the sandals on my card. This is a pattern I created myself. If you should use it and publish your card, please be kind and mention where the pattern came from. Not for resale. 

Here is the link in Google Docs:


    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét