CCMC198

We have a brand new sketch challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary ! Take a peek below and come play with us! My Card: I used brand... thumbnail 1 summary
We have a brand new sketch challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary! Take a peek below and come play with us!


My Card:


I used brand new products from the "Smooches" line for my card today. If you click HERE you can view more samples and the line-up of these products. Remember, these are available as a pre-order until April 30th and then you'll have to wait for the new catalog on June 1st to see them again!

I decided to add to my stamped image to match the DSP strip on the bottom. After stamping the flower image, I added different sized circle punches to mimic the same flowers and popping them up with "Stampin' Dimensionals":


Don't you just love our new "3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon"? So easy to add to a card and I'm crossing my fingers that more colors will be available in the new catalog!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo
  • Stamps: Petite Pairs, Bright Blossoms-available in wood mount & clear mount
  • Tools: Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Corner Rounder Punch
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon
Hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary and see for yourself what the Design Team has been up to! Enjoy your day today!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét