CCMC199

Wow! We are into the last week of the month! And we have a color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary . A lovely assortment ... thumbnail 1 summary
Wow! We are into the last week of the month! And we have a color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary. A lovely assortment of colors to play with:


And look at what I created with these colors:


Is that not a cool card or what? I used the "Labels Collection Framelits Die" for the shape. I first started out with a regular size "Whisper White Cardstock" piece measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half. I added strips of cardstock 1 1/4" wide for each color, alternating the length of each so some white shows below the strips. I then used my framelits die and made sure to keep the fold at the top. Once cut, I trimmed the bottom so that the card laid flat.

Using the "Blossom Party Die", cut flowers in the same colors as your strips and glue them to the end of the strips, being careful to only add glue in the center of the flower so you can lightly bend the petals:


I then used the teardrop stamp image from "My Friend" using "Whisper White Craft Ink", "White Embossing Powder" and my "Heat Tool" to set the images. Finish off the bottom with a sentiment from the "You're A Gem" stamp set and add some bling with the "Large Pearl Basic Jewels"!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Inks: Sahara Sand, Whisper White Craft
  • Stamps: My Friend, You're A Gem
  • Accessories: Large Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot Machine, Blossom Party Die
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét