Sadie and the Midnight Vet…

This was my girl yesterday. During our morning hike she was as active as a puppy…her sniffer was in high gear and she was propelled by that ... thumbnail 1 summary
20160903_200128
This was my girl yesterday.

During our morning hike she was as active as a puppy…her sniffer was in high gear and she was propelled by that wagging tail.  In her element.  Mountains!  Fresh air!  Cool temps!

But something happened, and we noticed it as soon as we got back.

She was crying.  whining.  All kinds of upset, and I couldn’t read the thought bubble above her head to tell me what was going wrong.

She didn’t eat.

She barely slept due to the shaking.

She couldn’t manage stairs.

She wouldn’t go out to pee.

She laid here all day and I got more worried and more worried.

Of course, it’s not only a weekend – it’s a LONG HOLIDAY weekend.

But by7pm I started calling around.  a local vet in Wilkesboro had an emergency number listed on their answering machine for a 24 hour emergency clinic in Boone.  We gingerly loaded her into the car and off we went.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét