CCMC201

Sketch Challenge time at Create with Connie & Mary this week. I thought this sketch was rather cute. What do you think? And this is my ... thumbnail 1 summary
Sketch Challenge time at Create with Connie & Mary this week. I thought this sketch was rather cute. What do you think?


And this is my card for this week:


I mixed a little bit of stamping, embossing and punch art. I first created my little scenery by sponging some clouds using the shape cut out with the Scallop Circle Punch and Bashful Blue Ink. Sponge here and there around the shape and you come up with clouds! I added the grasses at the bottom with the Inspired By Nature Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink. If you use your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, you can line up any sentiment repeatedly like I did on my cardstock layer. I started at the top and worked my way down and carefully lined up my Stamp-A-Ma-jig each time. I just LOVE that tool!


The lady bug is my Punch Art creation for today. Doesn't she just fit right in with the scenery and the remainder of the card? Here is a list of what I used:

Lady Bug Supplies:
  • Scallop Circle Punch & Brights Patterns Paper Pack, cut 4, score all 4 pieces in half and glue the halves together to form the body
  • 3/4" Circle Punch and Basic Black Cardstock, cut 1 for the head
  • 3/4" Circle Punch and Basic Black Cardstock, cut 2 slivers for the antennae
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • DSP: Cheerful Treat, Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
  • Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Paper Snips, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Sponge Daubers
  • Stamps: Inspired By Nature, Thank You Kindly

    Be sure to stop in an visit all of us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét