Happy Easter Sunday!

I hope you and your family will have an enjoyable Easter Sunday today! My religious background is Roman Catholic and during lent, we give up... thumbnail 1 summary
I hope you and your family will have an enjoyable Easter Sunday today! My religious background is Roman Catholic and during lent, we give up something for 40 days as our penance for lent. I chose to give up soda and I did it! Even though soda is not something I drink daily, when you know you can't have something for a lengthy period of time.......you crave it! I'm going to have a large caffeine-free diet coke today!

This is another Easter card I made:


Would you believe the cross is made with the "Lattice Die"? Cut the full lattice, turn it so it lays diagonally and start chopping off pieces. The cross comes from the center of it.


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
  • Stamps: Delightful Dozen
  • Accessories: Brads (SAB 2012)
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Lattice Die, Boho Blossoms, Scallop Oval Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Postage Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Sale-A-Bration 2012
  • Inks: Early Espresso
Happy Easter and have a great day with your family!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét