The Easter Caboose!

I saw a card in a greeting card rack similar to the one I am showing you today. I picked it up and looked at it and thought....hmmmm, I thin... thumbnail 1 summary
I saw a card in a greeting card rack similar to the one I am showing you today. I picked it up and looked at it and thought....hmmmm, I think I can make this! Theirs had different items in each little caboose section. I thought I would fill mine up with "Punch Art":


Each month I have a card on display in my guest bathroom. This is the one sitting there right now for Easter. Gives visitors and my customers something to look at while sitting there. I've had lots of compliments each time too!


I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to create the little caboose's and snipped some of the top off. I then glued "Baker's Twine" to attached them to each other.


The tulips are created with the "Bird Punch". Layer 3 wings for the flower!


The Easter chick is from the "3/4" Circle Punch" and the heart from the "Owl Punch". The eggs are from the "Small Oval Punch"!


For my bunny rabbit, I used the "Blossom Petals Punch" and the "1" Circle Punch. The eyes and nose are from the "Owl Punch"!


I created the sky in the background using the "1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch". I have a tutorial HERE on how to achieve this!





I really like how this card turned out. The size is 7" x 4 1/4" and fits in a number 10 envelope. I had to make it longer in order to fit all of my elements and not make it look crowded. Enjoy your day today!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: Gold Brads, Bakers Twine
  • Stamps: Heaven Blessed
  • Tools: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Bird Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Petal Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack, 1/4" Hand-held Punch (non-SU!), Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Concord Crush
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét