CCMC 193

I decided to change things up a bit for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week. I turned the challenge into Punch Art! Look ... thumbnail 1 summary
I decided to change things up a bit for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week. I turned the challenge into Punch Art! Look at the fabulous color choices for today's color challenge:


And my Punch Art card:


This little partially eaten Punch Art apple is easy to create using the "Tab Punch":


I cut (4) of the Tab Punch using Lucky Limeade Cardstock. I then cut a 5th shape using Whisper White Cardstock and trimming the ends off. I then glued them all together stacked to make the apple thick and a 3D item. The seeds are from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch....you know, all those pesky little pieces that fall out when you cut the flower? Yup, use them as seeds! I sponged the edges with Lucky Limeade Ink and a Sponge Dauber. The leaves were cut from the Bird Punch in Pool Party Cardstock. Here is a list of the supplies used on my card:

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
  • Inks: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
  • Stamps: Creative Elements, A Word For You
  • Accessories: Peach Parfait Striped 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Tab Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber
  • DSP: Everyday Enchantment (SAB)

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét