Wednesday Wacky!

My Wednesday Wacky 3D project for this week is a birthday set....one is a goodie bag and the other is a centerpiece: I used a hat template t... thumbnail 1 summary
My Wednesday Wacky 3D project for this week is a birthday set....one is a goodie bag and the other is a centerpiece:

I used a hat template to create the cute little centerpiece below. Here is the link in Google Docs for you to print: Birthday Hat Pattern


I used Sticky Strip around the bottom and hand-pleated my Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon around the whole brim. For the pompom on the top, I punched (4) of the Scallop Circle Punch and scrunched them all up, unroll and pierce a hole in the center. Add a Brad to join all (4) of the together. Apply a small piece of Sticky Strip around the pointy top and scrunch the pompom in place. Ruffle the scallops to your liking.

The flowers are created in the same manner as the pompom except I used the Boho Blossom Punch and glued them all in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The goodie bag:

I used a brown paper lunch bag for my goodie box. Measuring from the bottom 6 1/2", cut off excess. Cut a piece of DSP measuring 5 1/8" x 6 1/2" and glue to front of bag. For the pleated collar I used the Designer Rosette Bigz Die and DSP measuring 12" x 2 1/4" folded on the scored lines to create the pleating. I added 2 strips of Sticky Strip at the top of the bag and shape my pleated collar and pressed down to glue in place:

I added a bow at the top and the sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Stamp Set inked in Tempting Turqoise Ink and cut with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. The button flowers are created in the same manner as the centerpiece.

This would make a great birthday set and you could even stuff the birthday hat with goodies!

Thanks for visiting!

Project Supplies:
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise
  • Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday, Bring on the Cake
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Accessories: Brads, Satin Ribbon in Daffodil Delight
  • Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Big Shot Machine, Designer Rosette Die, Sticky Strip, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét