iPhone-O-Gram! Ice Cream Cures All!

I'm still at Washington Dulles airport. My flight was supposed to leave at 8am. Then they said. 11am. Then they said 12pm. Then they sa... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm still at Washington Dulles airport.

My flight was supposed to leave at 8am. Then they said. 11am. Then they said 12pm. Then they said 2pm

Auughh!

Then they said they were bringing in another plane from Richmond and our latest departure estimate is now 2:45pm

When we got the notice that the Richmond plane was airborn, I decided to celebrate with my good buddies Ben & Jerry!

It's a Chunky Monkey dance and a Cherry Garcia celebration

Oh, and a mint chocolate cookie lip balm just for surviving this day.

Get me home please!!!

PS---I am SO not making dinner tonight!!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét