Freshly Made Sketches-25!

Good Morning Blog Readers. Today I have a sketch for you from "Freshly Made Sketches" from one of my blogging buddies Linda (Hi L... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning Blog Readers. Today I have a sketch for you from "Freshly Made Sketches" from one of my blogging buddies Linda (Hi Linda!). Linda and I met through the blogging world and through Stampin' Up! I always love her clean & simple designs and I really liked the sketch she created for this week's sketch challenge:


As you saw in yesterday's post.......I have some new goodies! And I had to play with them again today! Here is my card for the sketch challenge:


I really like the coordinating DSP and the Fabric Brads, don't you?


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • DSP: Smoochies
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Stampin' Write Markers in Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Smoochies Fabric Brads
  • Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases, Bright Blossoms
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die
Make sure you stop by "Freshly Made Sketches" to view all the wonderful submissions! Have a great Sunday! Hope you remembered to Spring Forward last night!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét