Freshly Made Sketches-FMS27

Good Morning! I have a card for you today using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches . Even though this sketch looks fairly easy....what to... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning! I have a card for you today using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. Even though this sketch looks fairly easy....what to put in the center of all those circles?

I knew I wanted to use the Real Red Designer Paper panel from "Summer Smoochies" and I wanted to add a color to the center that would "pop". Pool Party Cardstock came to mind. What do you think?


I layered my flowers made with the "Triple Layer Blossoms Punch" by using a flat one on the bottom and scrunching the top one. I added a "Brad" in the center and glued them in place with a "Stampin' Dimensional":


I hope you have enjoyed my card for today. Make sure you stop by and visit "Freshly Made Sketches" as the girls have awesome samples to show you! Have a great Sunday!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party
  • DSP: Summer Smoochies
  • Inks: Real Red
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Triple Layer Blossoms Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases
  • Accessories: Brads



Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét