Freshly Made Sketches #23!

Happy Sunday morning blog readers! I am in the process of prepping for a class and a workshop today so I thought I would start out the morni... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Sunday morning blog readers! I am in the process of prepping for a class and a workshop today so I thought I would start out the morning with a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:



My Card:


The Stars Die is a quick way to produce a bunch of stars like I used on today's card. I used Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose and Sahara Sand for my cardstock colors. I started out by stamping my Whisper White Cardstock panel first with the "Extreme Elements" stamp set in the same ink colors:


Add just the right amount of bling by sneeking in a few Silver Brads and one solo Designer Button into the mix. Enjoy your Sunday and come back soon!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
  • Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Tea Shoppe
  • Accessories: Designer Buttons, Silver Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Very Vanilla
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Stars Die, Stampin' Dimensionals

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét