Happy Mother's Day & Freshly Made Sketches!

Picture this.....a box of brand new sneak peek Stampin' Up! supplies arrives at your home while you are gone, you are stuck for 2 days s... thumbnail 1 summary
Picture this.....a box of brand new sneak peek Stampin' Up! supplies arrives at your home while you are gone, you are stuck for 2 days serving on the Grand Jury Duty.....and you don't get to play until 3 days later! Wow, that was hard. I got home from both days too mentally exhausted to play.

Finally, I was able to dig out all of my new stuff and create a Mother's Day card for my mom:


I used 5 new items on this card: a new stamp set called "Betsy's Blossoms", new designer paper called "Floral District", Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and I also used one of the new In-Color cardstock & ink color called "Raspberry Ripple". I LOVE how they match! And I decided to play along with "Freshly Made Sketches" this week and use their sketch that you will find below:



I would like to take this time and wish all of you mom's, grand-mom's, step-mom's, adopted moms.....Happy Mother's Day! We are driving to meet with my family at a local restaurant today.

Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple **NEW, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: 3" Circle Die, Word Window Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensional, 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét