Addicted to Scraps Pre-Order Event!

It’s HERE! Or at least…they are on a truck making their way to me from the warehouse.  That means it’s time to ramp up this pre-order thing ... thumbnail 1 summary
preorder
It’s HERE!

Or at least…they are on a truck making their way to me from the warehouse.  That means it’s time to ramp up this pre-order thing and get it going!

I’m very excited about this book release.  It’s been a long time coming.  At one point I didn’t know it would even become a reality as I thought I might find myself without a publisher when Kansas City Star was not yet an imprint of C&T Publishing.

And here we are a little more than a year later and I am about to hold this book in my hands for the very first time, and pass it on to you!

I have loved each and every block that I have submitted to Quiltmaker Magazine for my Addicted to Scraps Column.  And my dream of taking those little scrappy blocks and making full quilts out of them, and in turn placing THEM in a book is what this book is all about.

Some of the quilts you have seen in the pages of the magazine.  Some of them you have seen me working on over the past couple of years.  These quilts come from my HEART as well as the bottom of my stash, and I can’t wait to see the quilts sparkle with your own scraps as you make them.

I’d love to share the quilts with you so you know just what is inside:

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét