Super Sunday-Freshly Made Sketches #31!

Happy Sunday! For my "Super Sunday" I decided to pick the sketch challenge from "Freshly Made Sketches" . You can see th... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Sunday! For my "Super Sunday" I decided to pick the sketch challenge from "Freshly Made Sketches". You can see the sketch once you browse my card for today:


The twist to their challenges is to keep the project clean-lined & fresh! You know, one color that I always neglect is Bravo Burgundy. I do love this color but it never comes to mind when working on a project. So today, I picked up that color and went from there. I hope you agree that my card is clean-lined and fresh!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • DSP: Flirtatious
  • Inks: Bravo Burgundy
  • Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Just Believe
  • Accessories: Designer Buttons, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, 3" Circle Die, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Here is the sketch if you want to give it a try:
 

Make sure you visit the girls to view their samples. The cards are all wonderful as usual!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét