CCMC-189

Hello blog readers. I have a little "punch art" today for you for the color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary ! I used th... thumbnail 1 summary

Hello blog readers. I have a little "punch art" today for you for the color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!


I used the Blossom Punch and cut 3 flowers from Lucky Limeade Cardstock. I sponged all the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink. I then added another layer in the center of the flower using the Doily Punch and Melon Mambo Cardstock. I again sponged the edges. I glued all the layers together and then made the petals curl by pushing them all towards the center.

I added "faux thread" to my button by threading it with a very thin piece of Lucky Limeade Cardstock and tying a knot. I then glued it to the center of my flower using a Stampin' Dimensional:

How do you like my little skirting? I used the new Designer Rosette Die to cut & score my DSP. One I had it all folded, I used a hand-held punch to make little holes at the top. I then threaded Baker's Twine through each hole and tied a knot at one end. I added Sticky Strip to my card front and once I had the skirting in place, I tied a knot at the other end. Make for a different kind of layer!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • DSP: Beyond the Garden
  • Tools: Blossom Punch, Doily Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Designer Rosette Die, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine
  • Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Have a great day everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét