Wednesday Wacky!

I made the cutest set for a birthday party my 3 year old grand-daughter Kaitlynn was invited to for Wednesday Wacky : I created a hand-made ... thumbnail 1 summary
I made the cutest set for a birthday party my 3 year old grand-daughter Kaitlynn was invited to for Wednesday Wacky:


I created a hand-made pinwheel to match the pinwheel stamped images. If you would like to learn how to make your own pinwheel, click HERE for a tutorial on how to complete one.

Here is a close-up of the goodie box:


I used the Box #2 die and instead of tucking in the top flap, I left it standing up and attached my pinwheel to it. All of the little tiny pinwheels are from the Sweets for the Sweet Stamp Set. I stamped (2) of each image and color and hand-cut all of them. Plop a Brad in the center and glue to the card or box with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then used toothpicks and a Sponge Dauber to add ink to each toothpick. Glue in place with Tombow Mono-Adhesive Glue to each toothpick and slide them under the pinwheels:


The sentiment is inked in Tempting Turquoise Ink from the Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set. I added a strip of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock punched with the Ribbon Punch. The Designer Paper I used for the bottom layer is called Flirtatious Specialty Designer Paper:


Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Confetti White Cardstock
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
  • DSP: Flirtatious Specialty
  • Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Sweets for the Sweet
  • Tools: Ribbon Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Big Shot Machine, Box #2 Die, Sticky Strip, Tombow Mono-Adhesive, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers
  • Accessories: Brads, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Small Cello Bags
  • Misc: Toothpicks, Lollipop Sticks, Candy

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét