Wednesday Wacky-New Product Share!

Summer Smooches are here!   From now until April 30th you get to sample 3 new products early! Stampin' Up! has just released a few produ... thumbnail 1 summary

Summer Smooches are here! 
From now until April 30th you get to sample 3 new products early! Stampin' Up! has just released a few products that will be sold in the new Idea Book & Catalog that debuts on June 1st. 

How would you like to sample 3 of these products by sharing them with 3 other people? If I were to order all 3 products for you, you would be paying close to $35. By sharing with 3 other people, you can receive a sampling of 3 products for only $9.00........plus I am also sending you a BONUS! I will send you one die-cut of the Petite Purse Die. It will be all cut for you. All you need to do is assemble it!

Here is what you get:

 Summer Smooches Designer Paper
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon!
 Summer Smooches Designer Fabric Brads

20 pieces total!



  • (12) 6x6 sheets of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper


  • (6) Summer Smooches Designer Fabric Brads (2 each of 3 designs)
  • (2.5) yards of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon


  • BONUS:  (1) Petite Purse Kit diecut cardstock piece, colors may vary





  • I will order all of these products once I have 4 people signed up. Please contact me for  payment arrangements.

    UPDATE: I had to remove my PayPal button as I did not know we were not allowed to have PayPal purchase buttons on our blogs for SU! product per SU! regulations. Someone graciously reported me to Stampin' Up! instead of emailing me and alerting me of this so payment arrangements will now have to be made through my email. If you are a demo and find something on my blog that isn't following SU! regulations, I would appreciate an email, not being reported as was done. Thank you!


    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét