Off to 3rd Grade! And Show & Share!

I can’t believe that just yesterday morning I was sitting on the front steps at my sister’s house in South Jordan, Utah posing with my niece... thumbnail 1 summary
IMG955014
I can’t believe that just yesterday morning I was sitting on the front steps at my sister’s house in South Jordan, Utah posing with my nieces for the first day of school photos!

Taylor started 3rd grade yesterday.

How can that be possible?  I remember making her baby quilt!

There are photos of her here with it as an infant.  Isn’t blogging wonderful? It’s all HERE!

In Utah the elementary schools go year round in blocks, so I was just thrilled at how my “Bonus Day” in Utah panned out.

Not only was I there for an impromptu family BBQ complete with fireworks on a state holiday for Pioneer Day, but I got to go with Taylor to the school to drop her off for her first day of 3rd grade.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét