Wednesday Wacky!

I don't have a 3D project to show you today but I do have a 3D-ish item on the front of a card. Notice the center of this card: I create... thumbnail 1 summary
I don't have a 3D project to show you today but I do have a 3D-ish item on the front of a card. Notice the center of this card:


I created this card a little while ago while we were still in the Sale-A-Bration mode so some of the items you see here are from SAB and are now retired. I really wanted to show you this card so you could see the concept of the middle section:


All you need to create this pop-up circle is a circle shape. I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and punched (2) of the DSP from SAB. Using (1) circle and your Simply Scored Scoring Tool, make score lines around the circle four times at 3/8" to form a square and then fold forward. Glue the folded circle to the 2nd circle as shown in the photo above and position the folded sides so that slightly stand in an upwards position. You can add anything you desire in the center. I added a hand-cut flower from a retired SAB stamp set, popping it up with a Stampin' Dimensional and adorned it with Pearl Jewels and a retired SAB brad!

Supplies for card:
  • Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Everyday Enchantment SAB (retired)
  • Tools: Scallop Circle Die #2, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot Machine
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels. Everyday Enchantment SAB Brads (retired)
  • Inks: Lucky Limeade, Craft Whisper White
  • Stamps: Friendly Phrases, Everyday Enchantment SAB (retired)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét