Strawberries & Chocolate Covered Tips!

I've seen all sorts of chocolate covered strawberries out in blog land. Who ever started this had the neatest idea. This is my take on a... thumbnail 1 summary
I've seen all sorts of chocolate covered strawberries out in blog land. Who ever started this had the neatest idea. This is my take on adding chocolate tips to my punch art strawberries:


I used the cut-out from the Wide Oval Punch as my guide for adding chocolate:


The hearts were cut from Riding Hood Red Cardstock and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die. Place the oval cut-out over the bottom of each heart. Using a Sponge Dauber and Early Espresso Ink, sponge the ink over the hearts to create the "chocolate":


Apply liberally, Crystal Effects to the "chocolate" area:


Allow to dry for about 30 minutes:


Complete the strawberries by adding tops to them with the 5-Petal Punch and the Bird Punch. I added a small row of bling to each branch with Pearl Jewels:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Bird Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Scalloped Heart of  Hearts Embosslits Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Elegant Lines Textured Impresssions Folder, Sponge Dauber
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Packs
  • Stamps: You're A Gem
Have a great day!



Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét