Let’s Do that Quiltmaker Drawing Thing!

Well DANG! Here is is nearly 10pm on the East Coast and I have been so involved with getting this Spanish Rose top together that I, once aga... thumbnail 1 summary


Well DANG!

Here is is nearly 10pm on the East Coast and I have been so involved with getting this Spanish Rose top together that I, once again….completely SPACED drawing or our Quiltmaker Bundle giveaway winner!

It’s still early on the West coast.  It’s earlier in Alaska.  So let’s just say I’m still on Alaska time, which puts me right on schedule! HA!

And my thanks go to Quiltmaker Magazine, not only for promoting me as they have over the past nearly 10 years,  but for also sending me extra issues so that I can pass them on to you.

It makes sharing the quilt-love extra fun!

We had 2754 entries!  TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY FOUR entries.

That is more than the number of people that live in my town.  Staggering.  My mind is blown!

Let’s turn up the Random Number Generator and see who it chooses!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét