CCMC-OCC5

Happy Saturday to everyone! Today we have a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary . I just love any color combo that includes a b... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Saturday to everyone! Today we have a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. I just love any color combo that includes a brown of some sorts. Brown seems to be the in color. Let's see what you can do with the following colors:


My Card:


The new Sweet Cake Stamp Set is so much fun, I actually stamped it twice. First in Soft Suede Ink and a second time by coloring my cupcake image with Stampin' Write Markers and hand-cutting the image. I then glued it on top of the first image:


What is really cool about this stamp set is that it comes with 3 different sentiments that you can add to the little box shown above. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for perfect placement. I used the Punch Pack to add a cherry to the top of my cupcake and blinged it with a Rhinestone Jewel. The little tiny heart you see at the bottom was made with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die. And what about the Designer Paper called Sweet Shop? Some of the sheets are actually embossed such as the one you see on this card. The polka dots are raised. Lastly, I added a decorative edge to the bottom of my card with the Adorning Accents Edgelits.

Oh what fun these new products are to play with! I hope you have enjoyed my card for Create with Connie & Mary. Stop on by and visit the other designers. Have a great day!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét