Pals Paper Arts-PPA129

Happy Sunday morning! Today I am playing at Pals Paper Arts . Margaret Moody has a neat sketch challenge for us today: I received some new g... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Sunday morning! Today I am playing at Pals Paper Arts. Margaret Moody has a neat sketch challenge for us today:


I received some new goodies this week and in my box, I had ordered the "Scribbles, Swirls Sizzlits Die" because I thought the die would be the perfect addition to adding "aroma" seeping out of a tea or coffee cup:


The stamp set I used is the "Tea Shoppe" stamp set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I stamped it on "Whisper White Cardstock" in "Calypso Coral Ink" and hand-cut the image. I added "Stampin' Dimensionals" to the back to plop it off of the card some. The ribbon and brad are from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog and you can earn them both for free by placing a $50 order:


Don't you just love those swirls?

 Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scribbles Swirls Sizzlits Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Ribbon Punch, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brads
  • Stamps: Tea Shoppe

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét