CCMC-190

Create with Connie & Mary is here with a new sketch challenge today for a whole week! If you can't join us today, make sure you mak... thumbnail 1 summary
Create with Connie & Mary is here with a new sketch challenge today for a whole week! If you can't join us today, make sure you make time this week sometime. Here is the sketch challenge:


The second I saw this sketch, the typewriter image came to mind. I just love the stamp set You're My Type. I also embossed the bottom of my card front with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder. I actually "debossed" it by using the reverse side:


To add an interesting effect, I stamped the typewriter image again on Designer Paper and hand-cut the sheet of paper. I added a sentiment and then glued just the bottom of the paper directly on top of the first image. Curl the sheet a little at the top and it looks like it is ready to fly out of the typewriter:


This sketch was so much fun! Here is a listing of all the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, River Rock
  • DSP: Mouthwatering
  • Stamp Set: You're My Type
  • Inks: Jet Black StazOn
  • Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Ribbon Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder
  • Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Pool Party
I hope you have a great day!

You're My Type, Item #125650-Clear Mount $13.95-Wood Mount $17.95

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét