Super Sunday-Punch Art!

I didn't have time to play with any challenge sites today so I thought I would post a card from my stash that hasn't been shown on m... thumbnail 1 summary
I didn't have time to play with any challenge sites today so I thought I would post a card from my stash that hasn't been shown on my blog yet:


I am super busy getting some projects completed to send away and I also just packaged some of my kits for a cancer fundraiser and of course I've been getting ready for the new catalog which debuts soon. Wow, I have lots of retired items set aside. Can't wait to refill my shelves with new goodies.

This card uses edgelits, punches, dies, twine & brads:


I still adore our "Bird Punch". Isn't he sweet all nestled up on the branches with the doily in the background! Hope you have a great Sunday. Come back and visit!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Inks: Real Red, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Doily Die, Decorative Label Punch, Bird Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Petite Pairs
  • Accessories: Bakers Twine, SAB Brads
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét