iPhone-o-gram! Heading North East!

What a fun morning!! I received a great welcome from the ladies at Fabric Shack in Waynesville! Something I didn't know---this is a mul... thumbnail 1 summary
What a fun morning!!

I received a great welcome from the ladies at Fabric Shack in Waynesville! Something I didn't know---this is a multi-generational family owned business. Daughter, Mother, Granddaughter all playing their part in keeping quilters happily supplied in our most favorite of obsessions---fabric!!

The town is adorable with many antique shops.

I didn't have a lot of time to browse, I'm on a pretty heavy driving schedule today if I'm going to make it to Ashtabula by dinner---

I waved at everyone at the Columbus show as I drive through town!!

Of course, as always---there is more to come!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét