Wednesday Wacky-Cala Lily Box!

Today I have a 3D project for you that I've created just in time for Easter. I thought I would re-visit a tutorial I had posted HERE fo... thumbnail 1 summary
Today I have a 3D project for you that I've created just in time for Easter. I thought I would re-visit a tutorial I had posted HERE for Cala Lilies. Because I am so busy with our business and my Stampin' Up! business, I always seem to try something once and then move on to something new. I don't have the free time to play like I would like to. Anyway, here is my project for today:


When you click on the tutorial link above, you will notice that the first step required you to use the Small Oval Punch, well, as most of you know, we no longer carry that particular Small Oval Punch anymore. It retired last year. So I substituted the Word Window Punch instead.


I also used the Bird Punch for the leaves and branches just to be different!


Here is a close-up of the Calla Lilies:


These flowers are so worth the time it takes to create them! Have a great day and come back tomorrow for our Create with Connie & Mary weekly challenge!



Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét