Happy Independence Day, 2016!

Happy 4th of July, America! Irene and I arrived home on the mountain to a wagging tail and a panting smiley face! Sadie was being lead on a ... thumbnail 1 summary
4thofjuly
Happy 4th of July, America!

Irene and I arrived home on the mountain to a wagging tail and a panting smiley face!

Sadie was being lead on a walk down the road when we were coming UP the road.  Such a happy girl! 

She is doing so very well, though I admit I cringed a bit when I saw the length of her incision and all of those stitches holding it together.  POOR BABY!

She is not giving it much attention at all, and we settled in with unloading the van, fixing up grilled steaks, potatoes, corn on the cob and salad for dinner….finishing it all off with some quiet hand stitching and a couple episodes of Leverage on TV before calling it a VERY LONG DAY and heading off to bed.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét