iPhone-o-gram! We interrupt this blog--

I just went to write tomorrow's blog post and when I turned my laptop on-- Uh. Oh!! The whole screen is broken. As in ---you can't r... thumbnail 1 summary
I just went to write tomorrow's blog post and when I turned my laptop on--

Uh. Oh!!

The whole screen is broken. As in ---you can't read anything, it's all hammered!!

Too much travel, too much jostling and who knows how much a laptop can take before the screen goes kaplooey!!

So here I am in Oregon with no laptop until we go into Bend to Best Buy.

You'll just have to deal with iPhone posts until I am back up and running!

In the back of my mind I think this one is still under warranty but I don't know if it covers luggage incidents or not. :-/

On the flip side--maybe more time sewing and less time posting is what this girl needs!

PS--- this view took my breath away!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét