Saturday Simple!

I work for the greatest company called Stampin' Up! and one of my favorite's about this company is all the matching colors and coor... thumbnail 1 summary
I work for the greatest company called Stampin' Up! and one of my favorite's about this company is all the matching colors and coordinating tools that work together to make it so easy to complete a card. Just take a peek at my card for today below:


The stamped image is from the stamp set called "Layered Labels" and not only that, the shape that I used is from the "Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies". The stamp set and the dies coordinate with each other. How easy is that? Just stamp and cut!

Then move on to the center panel of the card. I used a new In-Color called "Midnight Muse Cardstock" and not only did I use the "Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies" to cut the fancy border, I again coordinated the embossing by using the "Adorning Accents Folders":


All of these items make for a no-fuss, simple Saturday card! 

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
  • Inks: Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Adorning Accents Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Sets: Layered Labels
Are you in the mood for one more "Pre-view Project" and tutorial from design team member Connie Babbert today? Of course you are. Stop in and visit Create with Connie & Mary and then visit Connie to leave a message for a chance at some blog candy at "Inkspired Treasures" ,
this is your last chance for a free subscription.  


Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét