Free Friday!

Want to create a fun and easy background? This is also a great way to use up all those scraps you may have laying around. All I did was use ... thumbnail 1 summary
Want to create a fun and easy background? This is also a great way to use up all those scraps you may have laying around. All I did was use my Decorative Label Punch and Old Olive Cardstock and position them all in diagonal lines and look what I came up with:


I also create a matching goodie holder with one of my empty embellishment containers. The top comes off so you can add something inside:


I used the same colors you see on the card and I added Sticky Strip around the lid's side edge. I then gathered some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon around the whole thing. 


One Decorative Label Punch layer was enough for the top and all it needed was a cute bow and two small tags cut with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I joined them with a Brad and glued them in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. The stamp set I used was the Tiny Tags Stamp Set and Night of Navy Ink:



For the card, I completed it with a quadruple bow and the sentiment is from  the Curly Cute Stamp Set and the framed image is from Four Frames Stamp Set cut with the Decorative Label Punch:


I hope you have enjoyed my project for today. I will be working on some new things to show you with items from the new Idea Book & Catalog. I've had two days of being on the Grand Jury and hopefully will have the weekend to play! Look for new things coming your way soon!




Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét