A Day to Play on the C&T Blog!

Yes, yes, I know!  It’s the second TUESDAY of the month today! But C&T had something already in the line up for yesterday’s blog and it ... thumbnail 1 summary
Bonnie_CT
Yes, yes, I know!  It’s the second TUESDAY of the month today!

But C&T had something already in the line up for yesterday’s blog and it was fine with me to be given an extra day to prepare my post since I only had 3 days home in between Moline and Louisville.

So today you’ll find me posting on the C&T blog hopefully helping to clear up some Stitch & Flip Mysteries!

We use stitch and flip quite a bit in patchwork, and I’m glad we do – it makes otherwise tricky units easy as pie.

Even if you are an old pro at the old “put a square on a base unit and stich and flip it” you just might learn something!


Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét