CCMC-202!

We have a great "Color Challenge" for you this week at "Create with Connie & Mary" . So sad to say that the "Po... thumbnail 1 summary

We have a great "Color Challenge" for you this week at "Create with Connie & Mary". So sad to say that the "Poppy Parade" color is retiring at the end of this month. I remember when this color first appeared with the new color renovation. I thought it was a little too bright but have learned to fall in love with it. I love how it looks paired up with "Pool Party" and "Basic Black". Have a peek:

I started out by embossing a background at the bottom of my "Confetti White" card front with the "Heart Pressed Letterpressed Plate" that I inked up with Versamark Ink. The letterpress plate and the confetti white cardstock are also retiring at the end of the month. I then cut out a heart shape using the "Hearts Collection Framelits". I just love how you can position these new framelits anywhere you want on your card. I added strips of "Sticky Strip" on each side of the heart and adhered some scrunched up "Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon" and tucked the ends to the inside around the heart:


I then alternated all 3 colors and glued strips on the backside of the heart using the "Eyelet Border Punch". Once all of my strips were glued in place, I added a panel slightly smaller than the card front to the inside to cover up all the strips.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Confetti White, Pool Party, Basic Black, Poppy Parade
  • Inks: VersaMark, Basic Black
  • Stamps: Sweetly Said
  • Tools: Sticky Strip, Eyelet Border Punch, Hearts Framelits Collection, Heart Pressed Letterpressed Plate, Big Shot Machine
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
Don't forget to hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary for some great inspiration ideas!
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét