CCMC-203!

Good morning blog readers! If you are visiting me early this morning, the colors I used in my sample for the Create with Connie & Mary ... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning blog readers! If you are visiting me early this morning, the colors I used in my sample for the Create with Connie & Mary challenge will certainly perk you right up! We have a sketch challenge for you today:


I followed the sketch drawing above pretty precisely. Here's my submission for this week:



I used 1" strips of "Summer Smoochies DSP" glued to a scrap piece of  cardstock and then used my "Paper Doily Die" to cut the doily shape. The tag is hand-made. I used my "Corner Rounder Punch" for the 2 bottom corners and then shaped the top of the tag using my "Fancy Flower Punch":


The "Fabric Brad" you see in the center of my doily is no longer available as they were being sold for a limited time only and sold out rather quickly. (I still have a stash though for myself!).  Here is a list of all the supplies I used in my card:

  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
  • DSP: Summer Smoochies
  • Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black, Fabric Brads
  • Tools: Paper Doily Die, Big Shot Machine, Fancy Flower Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Petite Pairs
  • Inks: Whisper White Craft
Please take a minute to visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what else the design team has to show you today!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét