April Kit Tutorials!

Just in time for the new "Summer Smoochies" line! I used the following products for these tutorials but you can substitute with si... thumbnail 1 summary

Just in time for the new "Summer Smoochies" line! I used the following products for these tutorials but you can substitute with similar products:
  • Summer Smoochies Designer Paper
  • Summer Smoochies Fabric Designer Brads
  • Bright Blossoms Stamp Set
These tutorials include a 3D handled box for your cards and instructions and full details to create 4 cards! Please use the PayPal button below and allow 24 hours for me to email you the PDF documents.

NOTE: If you are reading this post from your email through a reader, you will not be able to access the PayPal button below. You need to go directly to my blog to purchase this tutorial at this address:

Click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét