Free Friday!

Good morning blog readers! TGIF, I am so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week with lots of traveling and 2 classes this week. I ... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning blog readers! TGIF, I am so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week with lots of traveling and 2 classes this week. I am in need of some R & R. It is supposed to rain here for the next few days as we have hardly seen any rain all spring......good for the flowers and to turn our brown grass back to green!

How about a lollipop card today?


With the aid of our "Sticky Pages", the lollipop was quite easy! All I did was cut a circle using the "Sticky Pages" and my "Circles #2 Die". Remove the backing from the "Sticky Pages" and start adhering "Baker's Twine in Wisteria Wonder". Start on the outside of your circle and work your way in. I added a "Large Pearl Jewel" in the center once I completed the twine. I cut out a scallop circle using the "2 3/8" Circle Punch" and glued my twine layer to the top of the scallop.


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink
  • DSP: Mouthwatering
  • Tools: 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Circles #2 Die, Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Square Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Large Pearl Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler
  • Misc: Lollipop Stick

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét