CCMC 195

It's Create with Connie & Mary time! Grab your paper & tools and come join us! Today we have a color challenge. I wasn't su... thumbnail 1 summary
It's Create with Connie & Mary time! Grab your paper & tools and come join us! Today we have a color challenge. I wasn't sure about these colors but once I had my card all put together, I fell in love with the combo:
Not much stamping but the Poppy Parade and So Saffron leaves against the Basic Gray background....WOW!


The leaves were all cut from the Leaves Die and my Big Shot Machine and then embossed with the Texturz Plates. I sponged all the edges with Basic Gray Ink to make them stand out:


I decided to add a pop of white by using the White Baker's Twine and forming a double-looped bow. The Rhinestone Jewels add just a hint of bling to one leaf and to the center of the "o" in Thank You.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Poppy Parade, So Saffron
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Inks: Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, White Baker's Twine
  • Stamps: Thank You Kindly
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Leaves Die, Texturz Plates, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét