A Visit to 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta!

Atlanta traffic is never fun. I approached the busy city right about noon, and figuring I was going to need lunch, gas, a restroom break and... thumbnail 1 summary
20160630_124040
Atlanta traffic is never fun.

I approached the busy city right about noon, and figuring I was going to need lunch, gas, a restroom break and a leg stretch….I set the GPS to take me to 979 Crescent Ave NE, the home of Margaret Mitchell.

I have been a huge fan of Gone with the Wind since I was 14 and in the 8th grade.

To have the opportunity to stand in these very small rooms in a rented apartment where Gone with the Wind came to life was just amazing to me.

Even more wonderful was the opportunity to learn more about the woman behind the novel.

As I was driving these crazy big city freeways and dealing with tall modern buildings, I was really struck by the “Old meets New” within the area.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét