Quiltmaker Bundle Drawing Time!

I’m home from Georgia and Tennessee and a short little jaunt to the cabin on our way to spend the 4th! It feels so great to be home, but it’... thumbnail 1 summary


I’m home from Georgia and Tennessee and a short little jaunt to the cabin on our way to spend the 4th!

It feels so great to be home, but it’s going to be shortly lived as Thursday morning Irene and I will be heading to Seattle and joining 50 other quilters on our Craftours Alaskan Cruise. 

Also on board: My mom and her two sisters, my Auntie Gail and Auntie Joy! 

The three of them have always wanted to do a “Sister cruise” together, and how fortunate that they decided to come along with ME too!

Those of you also coming along, I look forward to seeing you in just a couple of days!

This evening I REMEMBERED I needed to do this drawing –and I’m anxious to see who the random number generator picks for these two incredible Quiltmaker bundles!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét